A Faculty Development Funding Request Form is located in the FacPD Course folder within COTROnline.  Faculty Development Request Form

If your professional development involves travel, you can complete the travel request form electronically through finance. You will have to log in to complete the form.  Travel Request Form

Travel Claim Form (available in the Staff Room at Cranbrook campus.)


***use Adobe Reader to open these PDF files***