Professional Development Fund
Faculty members seeking standard professional development funding should consult the following guidelines.
Guidelines for PD Activities Outside of Regular Working Hours
If you plan to engage in PD activities outside of regular working hours, please read the guidelines in this document, PD Days Grievance Resolution.
Common Faculty Professional Development
Faculty members interested in applying for more significant funding should consult the Common Faculty Professional Development handbook (PDF).
Guest Lecture Funding Request Guidelines
- To provide educational, enlightened and interesting lecture experiences to faculty and College constituents, including the general public.
- To enhance the College profile within the community.
- A designated College employee will be responsible for organizing a Guest Lecture presentation.
- Presentations shall be held at College of the Rockies (exceptions are allowed).
- Requests to co-sponsor events with external agencies are welcome.
- Public image of the College will be a consideration when selecting a guest lecturer.
- Faculty Development Committee must approve all Guest Lecture presentations.
Terms of Reference and Procedures
- This TOR describes the eligibility for function, fund administration, and types of funding requests available.
- CUPE Local 2773 Professional Development Fund Terms of Reference and Procedures
***use Adobe Reader to open these PDF files***