A General Meeting was held on September 27, 2016 at the Heritage Inn. It was a full agenda, and it was great to see some new faces. General Meetings are a perfect opportunity to get involved and learn what the Faculty Association is all about!
- Open the Doors Campaign Updates:
- Local Campaign: Bursary selection is complete. The next step is to create our Open the Doors “product”!
- FPSE’s Education Contest: For more information, check out http://www.openthedoors.ca/contest
- New TV Ad: Check it out!
- Sign the Open the Doors petition online at http://www.openthedoors.ca/ or request a postcard from your CORFA Executive
- CORFA Recognition and 40th Anniversary Celebration: a planning committee was selected. If you are interested in helping or would like to make a suggestion, contact Joan Kaun.
- Elections were held to fill vacancies. Thank you to all those who put their names forward!
- COTR Engagement Survey Task Force: We are looking for four volunteers to participate in a Task Force to create an action plan based on the results.
- FAQ: we are looking to build the FAQ section on the CORFA website. Please submit your questions to Joan Kaun.
- Communication: CORFA now has a newsletter! Look for it in your email inbox in PDF format. Also, look for our CORFA Page and Group on Facebook!
Sept. 2016 GM